Thank you for your interest:
We respect your privacy and will treat your personal data confidentially in accordance with new European privacy legislation (GDPR).
We sell service, not personal data.
Any messages you send to us will be stored in our secure system. We may share your information with a service partner, in order to provide you with service in the context of your question or comment.
For the benefit of our website, we store the following information in our secure system:
- internet browser and device type (cannot be traced to you as an individual)
- browsing behaviour (cannot be traced to you as an individual)
- IP address (the last part of your IP address is concealed to protect your anonymity)
We regularly perform research to obtain a better picture of visitors to our website and newsletter subscribers. Our website therefore places small text files called ‘cookies’ on your hard drive. These send anonymous data about your browsing behaviour to Google Analytics. This is done to improve our website. The following measures have been taken to ensure your privacy:
- The last part of your IP address is not registered and can therefore not be traced to you as an individual.
- All the options offered by Google Analytics to share data with Google have been disabled.
- We do not use Google advertising services in combination with Google Analytics.
- We have entered into a processor agreement with Google.
We regularly monitor our own compliance with this privacy statement. This implies that the content of this privacy statement may be subject to modification. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us.